Thursday, June 28, 2018

New Blog

Greetings friends, enemies and those who don't give a damn! Seems I'm back, sort of. No, I'm not writing about antinatalism anymore. That's something I've already done to death, and nowadays there are lots more resources to get your fix regarding that subject if you're of a mind. On to other things, as they say. I have a new project.

http://abioism.blogspot.com/

Not sure how often I'll be posting over there. My personal life is way up in the air at the present time. I'm in the process of moving from the place I've lived for 8 years, which makes me sad. Also I'm afflicted with no less than 4 serious medical conditions, any of which could kill me at any time. But in the meantime, I thought I'd take a stab at a subject that's interested me for quite a while. Honestly, I thought I'd never write anything again, but my fingers seem to miss the keyboard, so what the hell can I do?

Anywho, that's about it for now. Best wishes to all of you, and looking forward to your participation.

No comments: