Sunday, October 18, 2020

Anthem for an Abusive Personality (c-donotgod)

Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood by The Animals

Jerkoffs, do you understand me now?
Always I feel a little 'mad'
But don't you know that no one alive can always be an angel
When things go 'wrong' I feel real bad

I'm just a boy whose intentions are good
So morons, please don't let me be misunderstood

Asswipes, sometimes I'm so carefree
With a dick that's hard to hide
And sometimes it seems that all I have to do is jack off
As I drown another kitten with pride

I'm just a God whose intentions are...well...
Let's say, lots of folks be burnin' in my Hell

If I seem edgy, I want you to know
That I always mean to take it out on you
Dime-a-dozen masochists, yeah I get my share
I like to watch while they eat my poo poo

Cuz I wuv you!

Oh, oh, oh shitheads, don't you know I'm not human
My thoughts plop straight from my bunghole
And sometimes I find myself regretting
That I'm just a worn out old shoe with no sole

"I'm just a punk who can give it, but can't take it"

Shove your evilist shit in the oven, and bake it.

EDITORIAL FROM THE STRAIGHT MAN: The latest Professor vid is straight up comedy, folks! "Oh, those bad people who use big words and such, and write and such, and use their wordage against me and such, and call me out on my bullshit and such, and point out that I advocate murder and such. Waaaahhhhhhhhhhh! And such. And he actually doubles down on murdering "preggos"...priceless!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite videos he did is called, How Low Will They Go. I really do resonate with some of his misanthropic rants, and this was a particularity acid tongued one. In that video he is reacting to people suggesting that he's a cult leader. He rambles off several typical characteristics of cult leaders, all of which do not apply to him. BUT, he leaves out the MANY characteristics of cult leaders that he DOES possess! Belittling/abusive, grandiose sense of self, deserves recognition, arrogance, desires admiration, demands blind obedience, etc.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.