Sunday, October 18, 2020

Hypocrisy and Loreal #7, a Match Made in Heaven

Grayroots claims he likes to tell the truth
And pooh-poohs all my meek attempts at jest
He finds my little bon mots insincere
And says I'm just a worry and a pest

Oh well, I guess I'll have to catch that flak
And listen to the jackass bray his scorn
But in the meantime I'll still have my fun
Dividing all his peanuts from his corn

BTW, if the jackass ever grows a pair I'm always here, and he can challenge me on any subject. Providing, of course, that he does it in writing. I've seen all those attempted conversations where, when challenged, he explodes in cursing and runs away. Well, not all of them...I do have a life, after all...but I've seen enough to know his 'reasoned arguments' rarely reach beyond the capacity to go ape shit and start trashing everybody.

So how's about it, pussycat? I'm waiting.

No comments: